A rose emits positive feelings and is globally approved to be a symbol of love. It has established its status strongly in human hearts and mind. It has mesmerized everyone with its appearance and beauty. Even in the tattoo world, roses are a popular choice.
Look at the variety of rose tattoo designs online to get inspired. If you reside near San Diego then visit sandiegotattoo.com for getting tattooed and flaunt your looks displaying a small rose on the neck or rose with thorn. There are varieties of rose tattoo designs suitable for girls. The choice depends on your penchant and taste.
Here are some rose tattoo design ideas that can help you accentuate your feminine side.
- Black Rose Tattoo – Dark tones of the black rose tattoo contrast with her delicate skin and makes a statement. Pair it with a bright pink colored diamond-shaped jewel to create a poetic artwork. Choose something small and delicate or large and dominant……anything you opt for will look awesome!
- Yellow Rose Tattoo – All roses don’t need to be red. Gold or yellow flowers symbolize joy and happiness. It accompanies brightness like the sunlight and offers the design an inviting impact. You can have it paired with other flowers or a standalone. Green leaves complement the bright tones and the creation will be worth cherishing!
- Red Rose Tattoo – Classic Red Rose sketch is a timeless style and looks fantastic in multiple styles. It doesn’t matter if you choose something realistic or an Asian design, nothing can go wrong with this tattoo. You will need to re-shade the colors after a couple of years as they tend to fade with time.
- White + Black Rose Tattoo – Black & white are a contemporary and excellent illustration. This tonal blend concept is viable for those who don’t wish to refresh their tattoos after a couple of years. Keep it geometric or have a pencil-inspired design, it will look great!
- Purple Rose Tattoo – In rose tattoos the jewel tones look marvelous. The color purple symbolizes royalty, so choose this design to make you feel like a queen. You can have it combined with dripping jewels, delicate lace, or as it is with a single-color block.
- Lifelike [photographic] Rose Tattoo – Look for tattooers, who are skilled in hyper-realistic artwork. All ink does not have to be related to contemporary designs. You can choose a realistic rose tattoo that resembles a photo printed on her skin. It is a stunning piece of art to look at!
- Heart + Rose Tattoo – This combination is full of meaning. Two love-inducing and durable subjects create a lovely ink option. Choose something customary like an arrow penetrating through a love symbol or incorporate roses in a heart shape. It is an eternal design symbolizing love!
- Skull + Rose Tattoo – The subjects [skull + rose] are dissimilar yet this design bursts with symbolism. It is a balance between evil and good depicting the way of life that lies between. It signifies the difference between life and death.
- Compass + Rose Tattoo – This ink reminds you of hope and good fortune. It points your heart in the right direction. It is a symbol of dedication revealing our inner strength and action in life.
- Rose Tattoo + Name – Dedicate your design to the name of your loved one. It creates an unforgettable memory and an enduring commitment to someone important in your life. Have the loved one’s name incorporate in the rose flower stem. It is a blended symbol of resilience and affection that works together and reveals an artwork to show off!
- Rose + Butterfly Tattoo – The design wonderfully represents the life circle. Rose and butterfly design are full of beauty and meaning. You can have this piece designed with the butterfly sitting on the rose or the wings intersecting the flora.
- Rose + Thorns Tattoo – Add a delicate twist to the traditional rose with thorns. This artistic ink twists life and death – a contrast symbolism. You can have the bold red rose and green stems or choose something geometric. It is a meaningful design that will make people talking!
- Tiny rose tattoo – Even a tiny rose added to any part of your skin will make an impact. These tiny roses look great behind the ear or on the ankle or wrist. Tiny rose looks delicate yet elegant!
- Rose Hand Tattoo – The design choice for hands is massively crucial. Hands are reserved for inks with religious meaning or something with strong symbolism. Rose symbolizes balance and strength, so they can fit beautifully in her hands. You can choose a tiny rose on the fingers or have the entire backside of your hand tattooed. The design is an enduring reminder of the beautiful flower and its positivity in life.
- Forearm Rose Tattoo – Classic roses look best on the arm. You can even have the design elaborated later on and work till the sleeves. You can choose something modern or a neo-traditional design because the place offers the freedom to play with designs. You can show off!
- Outer Shoulder Rose Tattoo – Your whole body is a blank canvas, so ink a rose tattoo on the outer shoulder. You can engulf the shoulder with a sea of rose flowers and twisted vines. Wear a singlet to show off the designed outer shoulder.
- Outer Biceps Rose Tattoo – She can choose a subtle and delicate option if tiny art is her favorite. Opt for simple line art or scattering or petals to add symbolism.
- Underwear Line Rose Tattoo – Rose looks classy and sexy peeking out from the underwear line. A tiny and delicate rose will look elegant!
- Near-the-neckline Rose Tattoo – It is placement not suitable for every girl. A tiny rose tattoo below her neckline with a dark shade or a little color will look cool!
- Hip Rose Tattoo – The hip is a small space but a subtle spot to add something creative. An entire rose bush spread on the side can offer a whole floral effect, while a single rose jotted on the hip bone. Anything you opt for will look fantastic!
Roses are inoffensive, so in tattoos, a less aggressive design means the body art is accepted more willingly!